Analytical and creative full stack developer with a background in marketing. Strategic and innovative, fast learner aimed to create customer-oriented projects and increase product performance. Easy-going, teamworker as well as independent developer.
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC)
Full Stack Coding Bootcamp.
Four months full-time intensive training Bootcamp focused on web development, using latest technologies, followed by an internship in a startup company focusing on e-commerce
Basic Python Course
Computer Science Basics Course
Saint Petersburg State University of Culture, Russia
Bachelor’s Degree in Entertainment & Event Management
Work and Experience
Full Stack Developer (Internship)
January | 2021 - July | 2021
– Analyzed and improved frontend and network performance by more than 50%
– Developed back-end micro-services in REST using Node.js & Express and AWS
– Created automated unit testing with Jest for both client and server sides
– Actively participated in all Agile ceremonies and delivered in short dev cycles (6 days cadence sprints)
Social Media Consultant
July | 2019 - January | 2021
– Worked with the projects of different areas: artists, music bands, LED-lights company, eBay shop.
– Developed public relations and social media strategies, resulting in increasing audience reach.
– Generated revenue for clients through digital channels: Facebook, Instagram, websites, marketplaces.
Marketing & Event Manager
January | 2016 - July | 2019
Revolution Music Festival, Russia
– Analyzed data and developed marketing campaigns, as a result, doubled the attendance of the shows.
– Initiated and maintained successful partnerships with over 20 music and art startups, resulting in new referrals and growth of the festival’s mentioning in media.
– Organized events with attendance more than 2000 people in collaboration with the festival’s team.