15 years experience in maintenance and working of machines in pharmaceutical company. Technical and problem solving skills. Ability to learn fast and independently. Responsible work for meeting safety and quality standards.
Skills: C++, AutoCad, AutoLisp, MS-office.
Course in programmable logic control (PLC)
Mumbai university, India
Work and Experience
Technician in packaging department
June | 2005 - October | 2019
Teva Pharmaceuticals ,Jerusalem
– Technical support and on-field problem solving response.
– Maintenance of machines within safety and quality guidelines.
– Workshop tasks for repairing machine parts.
Quality assurance assistant
March | 2002 - June | 2003
Extal aluminium Ltd, Jerusalem
– Inspection and maintaining quality standards for aluminum profiles in production line.
– Use of software application for quality control