Donetsk National University, Ukraine
Master’s Degree in Economic Cybernetics
Tel-Ran Educational Center, Israel
Full-Stack WEB Developer
Work and Experience
February | 2021 - July | 2021
– Contributed to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve.
– Implemented Unit testing (Jest & Enzyme) to all stages of a project.
– Fixed bugs in the existing project (Vue.js & Node.js) and implemented TDD for future fitches.
– Development of a front-line architecture (ReactJS & Redux) of web application (Dashboard Client) with implementation authentication (Auth0), authorization, and accounting (Google Analytics).
– Integrated new technologies, like Hotjar for tracking how users engage with our web – application, and Sentry for tracking errors in real-time.
July | 2018 - February | 2021
Inetex LTD, Israel
Project for rent cars
– Key team member in a single-page application that open opportunities for private users by getting for rental cars or giving for rent their cars.
– I’m developing User`s part using the latest fitches of React JS, React Hooks &Redux, Firebase for hosting, and Google Cloud Platform, such as Google Maps API and Google Places API.
– I’m using streamline media management Cloudinary to efficiently create, manage, and deliver images, videos, and other media. Also, I`m using the PayPal API for pay and accept payments by users.
– I implemented Registration Form using AJAX and Functional Component of React.
Project for buy tickets:
– I have developed a single-page application (User`s part and Admin Part) for getting a list and detailed information about future events in city halls, choosing places, and buy tickets regarding your budget.
– I used to React JS &Redux, Functional Components to implement registration form, reservation form in two rooms, also wrote filters regarding dates and halls.
– I implemented a simple design by using preprocessor SASS/CSS, custom calendar, and PDF Converter.
Project for apartment owners:
– Key team member in a cross-platform application that helps apartment owners pay bills, communicate with neighbors, and offer their services (Android app, Web app) through a split bill, easy chat, and neighbor contact functions.
– I wrote several manuals to assist my co-developers, added the PayPal Service, that calls PayPal API.
– I developed a simple chat app and then integrated it as a widget to the project by using technologies and tools such as MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Node JS); Sockets to enable one-to-one communication in real-time; AJAX to sign-up and log-in.