I have a strong management background mixed with software development experience and I’d like to bring my product insight to a new working place.
During my long time working as Regional Manager in SONY Electronics, I was in charge of leading a big territory and also a great team. I was charged with the responsibility of business development, account and product management, which gave me great experience with regular customer business meetings. I also worked as a Product Manager in a startup company and have got into a great passion for what is called a product.
Last 3 years I was working hard to get software development experience for a better understanding of the High-Tech industry from the inside and came all the way from startups to IBM Corporation, where I have returned to management again. While working, I was noted for having achieved the following:
• Successful project launching and handling budgets over $100,000
• Defining technical features through a deep understanding of user needs.
• Building strong relations with important customers.
• Collaborating with all teams to deliver the vision of a product.
• High-level negotiations (including general executives from USA, Europe, and Japan)
• Experience with Agile/Scrum and Jira.
• Participating in the complete development lifecycle and successful launching applications using Java, Microservices, Clouds, and the latest technologies.
Pacific National University, Russia
Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering
Work and Experience
Product Owner, Software Engineer
September | 2018 - September | 2021
IBM, Petah Tikva, Israel
Participated in big serious projects for Bank Hapoalim and Ministry of Interior.
• Collaborated with teams to take part in redesigning core systems to modern DDD
(Domain Driven Design) architecture supported by IBM Cloud product.
• Led a remote fintech project in Spain with 25 employees.
• Increased implementation times by introducing training sessions for team members.
• Managed technical features, user stories, product backlog & roadmap.
• Regular business meetings with stakeholders and key PIC.
• Successfully graduated from IBM Management University.
September | 2017 - September | 2018
QuickPay, Khabarovsk, Russia
Participated in the complete development of finance software for paying terminals.
• Successfully launched a project of more than 100 terminals usage.
• Implemented Agile ideation plan, collecting and implementing 30% more ideas from
• Defined the properties and technical features of the product through understanding
customer’s needs and user stories.
• Negotiations with important customers.
Regional Manager, Account Manager, Product Manager
September | 2007 - September | 2018
SONY Electronics, Khabarovsk, Russia
Area of responsibility – 4 regions of Russian Federation (about 25% of Russian territory)
• Business and territory development with proven results (About new 15 dealers, small
cities attached to the business, up to 60% sales growth).
• Increased wholelesales and account sales up to 40% with KPI’s overachievement.
• Produced forecasts, retail and market analytics.
• Organised dealer meetings with all kinds of management levels (including negotiations
with general executives from the USA, Europe, and Japan).
• Organised hundreds of training sessions (product and sales).