Junior front-end developer with significant work experience with web technologies. Recent college graduate and olah chadasha with over a year’s experience in front-end development. Native English speaker with conversational Hebrew. Looking for my next role as a front-end developer.
Frameworks: React/Redux, Django, Bootstrap, Material UI
Testing: JUnit, Pytest
Databases: SQL Server, AWS- DynamoDB, MongoDB, FireBase, PostgreSQL
Other: Android App Development, AWS-EC2, AWS-S3, Linux, GraphQL/Graphene, Docker
Lander College for Women, New York, USA
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
LCW Hackathon 1st place, 2019.
Work and Experience
Front-end Software Developer
November | 2020 - July | 2021
The Adventure Society, Remote
– Developed multiplayer game called Lucidean for immersive theater and game design company.Responsible
for programming functional, pixel perfect React components from specs provided by UI/UX designers.
– Participated in data design and architecture for the company’s developer API.
– Technologies and methodologies used included: React, FireBase, Agile and Jira.
Production Software Intern
January | 2020 - December | 2020
– Created tools for the production department as a full stack developer.
– Improved security in transfer of video assets through the creation of a specialized Django application. Used
third-party APIs to watermark and transfer video securely between departments.
– Created tools using Python and React to automate workflow for marketing and production departments.
Significantly sped up workflow by eliminating the need for manual download and upload.
– Technologies used: React, Python/Django, Pytest, Docker, AWS
Media Tech Intern (2020), Production Software Intern
February | 2019 - January | 2020
NBCUniversal Englewood, NJ, USA
– Front-end development intern for R&D team in NBC’s Operations and Technology department.
– Created and supported front-end for React application that provided video-streaming testing tools.
– Modernized company’s DCIM software by extending the functionality of a third-party application. Migrated data
from the old DCIM system by creating Node and Bash scripts.
– Technologies used: React, Node, Bash, AWS