Dear Mr, Mrs, I would like to express my interest in a junior Full Stack Developer position in your company. I have over 500 hours in training from the ITC coding bootcamp – an intense hands-on software design and development training program focused on web technologies. Here is a comprehensive list of the technologies and frameworks I have worked with in the past. React.js, Firebase, MongoDB, Node.js, Express, Java, HTML, CSS, Semantic UI react, React Bootstrap, Material Design, Heroku, Git, Rest APIs Besides, I have a Master’s degree in High Tech from Paris-Diderot University and a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from the same university. I have worked as a functional tester for 2 years and as a project manager for 2 years also. I always strive to reach my goals and I am motivated in learning new things and in developing my expertise. I look forward to contributing my skills and experiences to a junior Full Stack Developer position at your company and hope to have the opportunity to speak with you further about how I can be an asset to your team. Please find attached to this email my CV. If you need, I can send you some of my projects.
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC)
Full-stack Coding Bootcamp.
3-month full-time intensive training bootcamp focused on web development, using the latest languages and frameworks followed by a 2-month projects in a high-tech company.
University of Paris Diderot
MSc. IT projects and company’s strategy.
Introduction to programming in Java, PHP, C #, HTML and CSS.
University of Paris Diderot
BSc. Applied mathematics and social sciences
Work and Experience
Full Stack Developer
January | 2021 - December | 2021
Deltika, is an Israeli startup that has developed technology allowing organizations to understand the outcome of forecasting opaque AI models; WHY it made a specific decision, HOW and WHEN to influence the model, in order to generate more business, without raising risk levels.
– Making the authentication by using AWS Cognito
– Making a responsive landing page, as well as a dashboard, using React and SCSS, and some libraries like useForm or Chart.js, and calling the backend developed with Python.
Product Owner Assistant
July | 2016 - July | 2019
The “Electricity Of France (EDF)” group is the main company for the production, transmission and supply of electricity in
– Holding ongoing discussions with customers regarding other functionalities and payments
– Writing specifications for the application and delivering requirement to developers by using JIRA
– Holding ongoing discussions with the customer regarding other functionalities and payments
Manual QA Tester
July | 2014 - July | 2016
– Leading and Performing QA tests (ALM – Application Lifecycle Management) for software functionality
– Implementing of a dashboard to monitor the progress of tests
– Proof-reading of specifications for the CRM