Hello, I am looking for a new career opportunity as a react front-end developer.
I’m a front-end developer who has a results-focused attitude to creating SPA, using React(JS/TS), Redux. Ready to consider project work and full-time employment. I can spend hours solving problems on codewars without noticing how the day goes by.I loved React because it’s really cool to watch how by creating pieces of the constructor, putting all the components together, something big and beautiful is being built. In addition, I have extensive experience in office work, teamwork. I have experience as self-employed. In the future I see myself as a Full Stack Developer and Project Manager.
NIKOS LTV Courses
Bar-Ilan University, Israel
Work and Experience
January | 2021 - July | 2021
– Creating apps using React and TypeScript.
– Redux state management and using REST API.
– Engaged in refactoring, bug fixing.
– Сheck the correctness of the code with UnitTests heck the correctness of the code with UnitTests and using of Storybook for demonstration of individuality in the project.
Fixed bugs related to side effects (usingReact.memo,useCallback,useEffect cleanup).
January | 2020 - December | 2020
RGB Web Studio
– Web-site developing
– Developming adaptive versions
– Setting up scripts and microanimation
– Configuring cross-browser site
– Website loading speed optimization
– Installation on a content management system
– Configuring data submission forms
– Final check of the site
– Installation on a domain and hosting
May | 2017 - February | 2020
Type of organization: Tourism in Eilat
Financial and Leadership expertise:
– Sales and Marketing
– Staff Management
– Risk Identification
– Cost/Benefit Analysis
– Financial reporting
– Business development
Insurance agent for business
July | 2015 - April | 2017
Type of organization: Insurance
– Working with customers and insurance companies.
– Document control and handling
– Solving issues regarding damages assessment and insurance payments
– Preparation of statistical reports – weekly, monthly, annual.